Music Player

lunes, 6 de abril de 2015

SOMEONE LIKE YOU - ADELE

I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now
I heard that your dreams came true
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you
Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light
I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me, it isn't over
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
You know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised in a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days
I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me, it isn't over
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah
Nothing compares, no worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead


Adele - Someone like you ( en Español)
 
He oído que te has establecido,
Que encontraste una chica y te has casado,
He escuchado que tus sueños se han hecho realidad,
Supongo que ella te dio cosas que yo no te di,
Viejo amigo, ¿por qué eres tan tímido?
¿No puedes detenerte y ocultarte a la luz?,

Odio a aparecer de la nada sin ser invitada,
Pero yo no podía permanecer lejos, no podía luchar contra él,
Tenía la esperanza de verte la cara,
Y tener que recordarte que para mi no ha terminado,

No importa, voy a encontrar a alguien como tú,
Deseo todo lo mejor para ti, también,
No te olvides de mí, te lo pido,
Recuerdo que dijiste:
"A veces eres dura en el amor,
Pero a veces me duele en cambio, "
A veces eres dura en el amor,
Pero a veces me duele en cambio, sí,

¿Sabes cómo el tiempo vuela,
Ayer mismo fue el tiempo de nuestras vidas,
Hemos nacido y criado en una nube de verano,
Obligado por la sorpresa de nuestros días de gloria,

Odio a aparecer de la nada sin ser invitada,
Pero yo no podía permanecer lejos, no podía luchar contra él,
Tenía la esperanza de verte la cara,
Y tener que recordarte que para mi no ha terminado,

No importa, voy a encontrar a alguien como tú,
Deseo todo lo mejor para ti, también,
No te olvides de mí, te lo pido,
Recuerdo que dijiste:
"A veces es dura en el amor,
Pero a veces me duele en cambio, "

Nada se compara,
No se preocupa ni se preocupa,
Lamentos y errores, que están hechos los recuerdos,
¿Quién hubiera sabido que esto tendría un sabor agridulce?

No importa, voy a encontrar a alguien como tú,
Deseo todo lo mejor para ti,
No te olvides de mí, te lo pido,
Recuerdo que dijiste:
"A veces eres dura en el amor,
Pero a veces me duele en cambio, "

No importa, voy a encontrar a alguien como tú,
Deseo todo lo mejor para ti, también,
No te olvides de mí, te lo pido,
Recuerdo que dijiste:
"A veces eres dura en el amor,
Pero a veces me duele en cambio, "
A veces eres dura en el amor,
Pero a veces me duele en su lugar.
 
                                                                           
                                                                  Adele - Someone like you Official video
                                                                           Adele - Someone like you (LIVE)

ENTREVISTA (INTERVIEW):

PREMIOS CONSEGUIDOS POR ESTA CANCIÓN (AWARDS RECIEVED FOR THIS SONG) :











TEMA (TOPIC):

“Someone Like You”
Written by: Dan Wilson & Adele Adkins
Recorded by: Adele
Peak Chart Position: No. 1, Billboard Hot 100
When and where did you and Adele write “Someone Like You?”
Dan Wilson: Adele and I met for the first time at our session at Harmony Studio in Hollywood, about a year and a half ago. Rick Rubin, among other people, had called us both and suggested we work together. Rick’s opinion carries a lot of weight in my world.
Harmony is a small, high-ceiling studio with a very nice Yamaha grand piano. I like that piano a lot and I go there as often as I can.
Adele and I worked on “Someone Like You” there over two days. At the end of the second day we finished the recording, which ended up on the album. She couldn’t stay late, as I remember, because she had a meeting in Malibu to play Rick and other people from her label the song. So we finished it in the late afternoon and she took it to them.
What inspired the song?
Adele came to the session with lyrics and melody for the first half of the verse at least – there was a real vibe and idea already.
She told me she wanted to write a song about her heartbreak…that was how she put it. She told me a little bit about the guy who broke up with her, and I think maybe part of my contribution was to help keep the song really simple and direct—very personal.
How long did it take to write, and what was the co-writing process like? Were there any lines or words you can remember that were especially tough to make a decision on…that you went back and forth on? Alternate lines?
Not counting whatever time Adele had spent sitting on the edge of her bed writing that first verse, we took two days.
After we listened to a bunch of Wanda Jackson songs on YouTube, we went to the main room of the studio where the piano is. There Adele showed me the idea for the verse. She was playing it on the guitar, and she taught me the part, but when I switched to piano, she lit up. “That’s way more inspiring!” she said. So I played piano for the rest of the session.
We didn’t have any arguments or tussles. There may have been some points where I said, “I think that line can be better,” and I always throw in lines of lyrics in my sessions, but at this one, Adele knew exactly what she wanted to say, and my role was much more in composing the music and creating chord changes for the various sections. For the pre-chorus, for example, I suggested a series of chords and we played with some melody ideas for it. Once we decided on the melody, she very quickly came up with that amazing line, “I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited.” Once you have a line that great, the rest of the section is easy to finish.
My main memory is feeling like everything was flowing very easily and honestly. Once we started recording, I was very much concentrated on making sure we got a killer vocal performance, because I was starting to think this was a special recording, and also she is such a pleasure to record! She sounds so great coming back out of the speakers, and I was dead set on making the song sound great but very natural, very vulnerable, very devastated.
On the second day, her voice had a rougher, more ragged edge, and I suggested we go back and re-record the last chorus so it would sound more emotional. And it did, it was heartbreaking.
How would you describe “Someone Like You?”
“Someone Like You” is a love song from the point of view of a woman who shows up unexpectedly at her married ex’s front door, only to be confronted by the fact that he’s moved on and has a life and a wife. Whereas she’s never been able to let go. The chorus is ironic: she says she’s going to find someone else, but the strange and obsessive part is that she wants to find someone like him. Hopefully not to re-live the entire sad and sordid tale, but one somehow suspects that it will be so.
Any words of wisdom or advice for aspiring songwriters, regarding both the craft and business?
Write a lot of songs. Lots and lots of songs. A lot of problems with a song in progress can be solved by starting a new and different song. Share your ideas with people, don’t be shy and don’t think that there’s any upside in hoarding them. It’s really rare to have a song idea stolen. The risk is totally worth the upside in showing people your songs. Open-mic night, Soundcloud, find any and all ways to get your songs in front of an audience, you’ll be amazed how much an audience can teach you.

 ESPAÑOL:

La canción famosa de Adele trata de una historia de amor acabada, habla de un chico con el que ha estado desde pequeña que le ha abandonado, se ha casado y habla de como quiere conocer a alguien como él porque lo hecha de menos y no se puede imaginar que haiga alguien como él.


OPINIÓN PERSONAL:
Mi opinión personal de esta canción es diferente. Cuando estás triste y quieres escuchar música que te identifica esta canción es muy recomendada, pero es una de esas canciones que estaban siempre en la radio y conoces su letra entera (como en mi caso). Es muy significante, es muy emocional. Es una de esas canciones que sabes que van a ser numero 1.

PERSONAL OPINION:
My personal opinion about this song is positive. I've heard this song over a million times and I still like it. Now, if I hear it more than 5 times in one day I might get a little annoyed, but not because of the song, because of the repeating. I generally like the song, even though it is VERY sad.




                         SAM SMITH

 This is a song with a similar topic, a love story that didn't work out.
Sam Smith is an amazing singer, he first didn't want to tell a lot about his personal life at first but he recently revealed that he is homosexual which is a very inspiring move as an artist.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario